Re: [Harp-L] Amp modeler (was Roland MicroCube Amp)

Captron100@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Richard, perhaps i'm missing something (again).  Do u not usually  use your
> Digitech RP200 amp modeler directly thru the PA, and not  thru an amp?

following richard's advice, i bought a keyboard amp (which doesn't color the
sound the way a guitar amp would) some time ago.  when i play in a jam that
has a PA, my rp300 goes through the PA.  recently the host band changed to
one that doesn't have a PA, so i bring the keyboard amp now and run the rp300
through that.  works great.  and since the keyboard amp is essentially a little
PA itself (mine has 4 channels), you get a lot of flexibility.

> still tempted to get the RP200

a friend showed me his new rp250 this weekend.  looks like they've
made the user interface much nicer, and it has additional amp models
and effects.  go for that one vs. the 200.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

But I'm not giving in an inch to fear
'Cause I promised myself this year
I feel like I owe it...to someone.