Re: [Harp-L] roadrunner with harp

In a message dated 1/29/2007 8:06:55 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jarett_y@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Somebody  please tell me who did Bo Diddleys Roadrunner in late 60's or early
70's that  contained a good dose of harp.The British invasion was still on
but I don't  think these wer'e bloaks (English guys) doing this
         Maybe Humble Pie. They did  a song called Road Runner and Steve
Marriot was a pretty good harp player. I'm  not sure what Bo Diddley's song
sounded like though. I caught some licks from  Humble Pie's stuff. Peter Frampton
was in the early band and he's doing a lot of  blues these days. Check out 30
Days In the Hole. Harp lead with a G harp  song's in D.
                  Randy