From: "Michael Peloquin" <peloquinharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Re: this guy is amazing
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:52:12 -0800

-----Original Message-----

I didn't hear any altered tuning but would be interested to know for sure if
someone actually knows. He is the epitome of the old saying, "How do you get
to Carnegie Hall" ::: PRACTICE. He obviously spends tons of time with
scales and precision. Let me know on the harp. The lower stuff he was I think
just bending but there are a lot of notes, 9, in the first 3 draw holes.

not diatonic harp-- it was chromatic no alterations--but only a major scale(in aeoian minor mode) beautiful melody

Buddy is a beautiful musician

Michael Peloquin
http://tinyurl.com/5tpjg
http://www.harpsax.com