[Harp-L] Re: too cool...so what?

Bob:

*THAT* was the best (my favorite) music link posted to Harp-L in quite some time in my humble opinion. Illinois Jacquet can blow that sax, and I encourage every harp player on this list to listen to and borrow/steal licks and feel/dynamics from his playing in this clip and anywhere else you can find it.

And not only is the playing and singing in this clip incredibly cool, but the video? Schwing!

THANK YOU FOR POSTING!

Andy Vincent

Bob Laughlin wrote:

Ya man,,

I'm groovin',,thanks

Here's one back to ya,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_hNtvghs2k

It's da bluuues,,

I love playin' it slow 'n low on my Bb harp,,,

Bob<<