[Harp-L] octave exersizes

Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>was wondering if others had anything to offer up that might help with octave work? <

Playing simple tunes/phrases that you already know
mainly in 1st position avoiding bends.
Start with the low octave on one side of the mouth, then the high octave with the other, combine both.
I have a Pdf. file of a tune called The British Grenadiers (no offense meant!) that fjm has kindly posted on the 'other' harp-l site :