[Harp-L] Re: Bach-baroque music

    Can classical music by Bach  be played on 10 hole diatonic?  Yes.
You can see amazing Buddy Greene classical medley on Youtube, Harp-L.
January 24, posted by Marc Molino.  He played Jesu, Joy of Men's Desiring
by J.S. Bach, heard often in church, and William Tell Overture by
Rossini.
  If you are interested in playing same Bach's music for fun with or
without ability to read music, his music transposed and arranged by my
wife for easy diatonic harmonica playing with tabs and time is available.
  I think it will take about 1 hour or less to learn 2 pieces.  1. Bach-
Jesu, Joy of Men's Desiring  2. Bach-Minuet in G
If you are interested, send $2 ($3 outside USA) to my address and two
sheets of music with tabs will be mailed to you with brief instruction.
Key of  G harp is first choice but C or any key is acceptable.  Also any
key chromatic may be used on this music.        Ken Kwok, 869 Trailside
Lane, Marietta, Georgia  30064