Re: [Harp-L] Spacy harp.(Unusual Suspect)

In a message dated 1/26/2007 11:05:25 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
thepriapist@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Among  the photos of such folk as Steve Tyler,Bruce Willis,Van, there was one
of  Kevin Spacy appearing to play cupped/electric with cable running out of
his  hands.It looked fairly convincing and another showing Shakira most
definitely  playing a MB into a ball-mic.
I wasn't aware of either of them blowing harp  before this, anyone heard any
of there stuff  etc.
Regards.
Sean.

I don't know about Kevin Spacy  or Shakira but I learned some licks from
playin' Steve Tylers licks. He does a  lick on Woman of the World that I still do
sometimes. If it was rock with a harp  lead I learned it back then. I can't
help it I like to rock. I like to  funk, blues,
country..................whatever too.
           Randy