Re: [Harp-L] Idol freaks,sorry no harp content

I think weirdos is a bit of an understatement. I can't believe some of the tin eared people who go on the show. I'm no virtuoso but at least I know when I'm off pitch. I wonder where some of them get the impression they're talented? BTW, I've only watched bits and pieces of the show because I don't take pleasure in seeing people self destruct.

John Frazer <harmonicajohns@xxxxxxx> wrote:   Have you WATCHED American Idol.

There are some real weird-os.

hj