[Harp-L] Boss 59 Bassman pedal was: new pedal

I was thinking this pedal might be interesting to try in a chain with a Harp Commander directly into a PA. I couldn't find it for sale on the usual sites like Musicians Friend, so I called Boss directly and the rep said they are supposed to release both pedals arounfdApril.

-------------- Original message from John Sturm <johnsmusic52@xxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------