[Harp-L] New Harp Duo

Hi gang,

I've been band-less since last summer, and a guy at
work got tired of me moping around and not playing
out. He forwarded me a post from Craig's List from
a Delta Blues guitarist in nearby Boulder who is
looking to hook up with a harp player.

I called him tonight and he tells me plays
accoustic finger syle and some dobro slide and
sings. He's a big Paul Rishell/Annie Raines fan
(formerly from Boston, loves Robert Johnson and
wants to play blues. Inneresting.

Well, we're gonna hook up in a couple of weeks. I
don't know how good he is and he doesn't know how
good I am. He's, like 27. I'm like 51. We're gonna
give it a whirl anyway and see what happens.

Maybe a new harp duo will be born. Wish me luck.
:-)

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.

Want to start your own business?