To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 12:04 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] The Rhtythm junks on Ben Felton's blog

Hey list,

I watched the youtube clips Ben has at his blog of the Rhythm Junks:

_http://harmonica.typepad.com_ (http://harmonica.typepad.com)

I LOVE this band. The harp is interesting, for sure, but the band absolutely
kicks butt. I love to see our instrument integrated into this kind of music.
The more quality harp there is in more kinds of music, the more
opportunities we'll have to be heard & taken seriously.

Later, Rosco

_buy CDs, sample music:CD Baby: maybe  august_
(http://cdbaby.com/cd/maybeaugust)
_www.myspace.com/maybeaugust_ (http://www.myspace.com/maybeaugust)
_may.be  au.gust_ (http://www.maybeaugust.com/)