[Harp-L] Octave Exercises

Gidday,

I sent a message to the list yesterday, but it appears not to have got through. I am interested in whether anyone has some patterns to consolidate octave work into their playing? I am using a pattern called the "saw tooth", hole 9 blow, hole 8 draw, hole 9 draw, hole 7 blow, etc up and down the harp, but was wondering if others had anything to offer up that might help with octave work? I love the octave work Ronnie Shellist uses on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYqfB7HsQwQ

Thanks in anticipation. Reg Tony Renshaw Sydney Australia