Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica duos, past & present

Wow, thanks for that info. It seems to be pretty hard to find, but I found a copy on eBay and bought it. I thought I had tracked down all Nighthawk recordings.

Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: <spschndr@xxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 6:51 AM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Harmonica duos, past & present

I've been checking for this one in the digests, and it doesn't seem to have been mentioned thus far: Big Walter Horton and Robert Nighthawk, ca. 1963-64 for the Scandinavian In Blueskvarter (or however they spell it) series. Only some of the best BW on record, is all, even if you have to choose between the off-pitch Red Lightning bootleg (An Offer You Can't Refuse) and the multi-volume $$$ Scandinavian legit/on-pitch version.

Stephen Schneider