Re: [Harp-L] Harp-L] Need a little advice

One of the best budget mics is

Studio Projects LSD2 or C3 mic. You can get them for around $400 and $200 used.

http://www.studioprojectsusa.com/c3.html

Do a google search for reviews on studio projects mic and you see nothing but rave reviews.  Many people compare it to the Neumann U87

I have three mics from this company. c4 and LSD2 I wouldn't trade them for anything.  I got my LSD2 for $375 on ebay.