[Harp-L] re: volume control

Here's my problems with a volume control:

A: my mic doesn't have one
B. I'm worried about the pots getting scratchy (if my mic had one).
C. I've dropped my mic more than once and am afraid if I had a volume control it might break.

Be nice to have a volume control for the one chromatic tune I do live cause it needs a little more volume but it's not worth buying another mic or messing with the one I have.

In short--if you're using a mic with a volume control you need to practice more.
If you're using a mic with no volume control--you need to practice more.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm