[Harp-L] Octave Exercises

Gidday,
I am after some Octave exercises, and have been using the saw tooth pattern starting from 9 blow, 8 draw, 9 draw, 7 blow, to practice the difference in blow and draw octaves on the high end. I was hoping someone could offer up some more exercises that will make this work more applicable to general playing. I am particularly impressed with Ronnie Shellist's octave work on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYqfB7HsQwQ

So, if you have any useful scale type patterns such as the saw tooth above or others, especially for octave work, I'd love to know.

Reg
Tony Renshaw
Sydney Australia