Re: [Harp-L] Bach

Chamber Huang and Robert Bonfiglio are experts in this area.

Emile Diggs D'Amico

>>> Larry C <lcharmonica@xxxxxxxxx> 01/24/07 09:57AM >>>
If you have not tried it yet, playing Bach on harmonica is really cool even if classical is not your thing.  Some (not all) of Bach's work sounds great on a variety of solo instruments, harmonica included.       If you search for "Bach midi" using any web search engine you will find a few sites with free midis of Bach's entire works.  I've used these to learn a few by ear, though I read music and have learned some that way, too-  there are a lot of free Bach sheet music pieces on the web- particularly written for clarinet and flute.          I thought I would mention this since I just opened the recent post on Buddy Greene's Youtube (thanks, Marc).

Larry C