Re: [Harp-L] Little Wing on Middle C All Stars CD

I primarily use a G harp for this (it works especially well for the reiteration of the theme/melody at the end, which you hear in most versions including Sting's, Gil Evans' and others), occasionally throwing in snippets of other positions/harps like a C or E.  I think the best thing is to mix things up (but then I almost always feel that way).   I also think that personal and vicious attacks on other people's playing -- as opposed to constructive critiques -- has no place on Harp-L and says more about the person commenting than it does about the quality of the playing commented upon.

  Thanks,
  SAJ

---
Scott's debut CD, Umbrella Man, out soon!
http://www.scottalbertjohnson.com/
http://www.myspace.com/scottalbertjohnson