[Harp-L] Bach

If you have not tried it yet, playing Bach on harmonica is really cool even if classical is not your thing.  Some (not all) of Bach's work sounds great on a variety of solo instruments, harmonica included.

  If you search for "Bach midi" using any web search engine you will find a few sites with free midis of Bach's entire works.  I've used these to learn a few by ear, though I read music and have learned some that way, too-  there are a lot of free Bach sheet music pieces on the web- particularly written for clarinet and flute.

  I thought I would mention this since I just opened the recent post on Buddy Greene's Youtube (thanks, Marc).

Larry C