From: mfugazzi67@xxxxxxxxx
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 9:17 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] HarpGear Double Trouble?

Anybody play one?  Any comments on the amp?  I am
still waiting to pull the trigger on light-weight,
midsized amp.  It has to compete for onstage volume
with a full band.

My main am is a Bassman Ltd, but for some gigs, it is
too heavy or overkill.

I've also been looking at a Blues Jr., or old
Princeton Reverb/ SF Princeton.

Thanks!

Mike Fugazzi
vocals/harmonica

http://www.myspace.com/mikefugazzi
http://www.niterail.com

"Capitalize on your own strengths; develop your own style.
The world needs another harp player doing Little Walter licks
as much as it needs another Elvis impersonator."
-Paul deLay