[Harp-L] Upgrade from Hohner Super 64

Hi,

I got a phone call from my friend yesterday who became a little
disappointed by Hohner Super 64 in terms of maintenance issues he had to
come through. I should add that he practices frequently and plays
extensively in a sense of hard attack while initiating the reed, etc. My
understanding is that any instrument would need more frequent
maintenance in this case. But my friend is restless and believes there
ought to be better instrument which will perform better and would need
less maintenance efforts. I felt puzzled for a while then expressed my
point of view and promised to call back

Anyway, the point is whether there's a better option than Hohner Super
64 in terms of the abovementioned concerns (most importance complaint is
about difference in airtightness across the comp in each hole - I guess
it is supposed to be so to some extent as the reeds are of different
length and gaps for each particular reed differ as well - and so should
the airtightness in each hole/chamber, but there's a belief that there
are much better choices in this sense than Super 64).

So, Is there a chromatic harmonica that would perform at a similar
level (of Hohner Super 64) or better and would need less efforts put in
maintenance. In other words my friends needs harmonica that would much
better survive hard and extensive playing and would be more responsive (
reeds/chamber aritightness).  I understand that it's sort of a magic
dream about say a car that would never need any fuel, but anyway, is
there a decent upgrade from Super 64 at a reasonable increase in price.
Say, up to $300?

My initial answer to him was to try (1) other brands at the same price
lever (Suzuki, Hering) (2) more expensive models of same brand of other
brands (Suzuki Slider Professional or Suzuki Magic Garden) or (3) turn
to private customizers like Brendon Power, but before we make a blind
search, we'd appreciate comments from you side.

Big thanks

Alex