[Harp-L] Hello!

It's been quit some time since I posted anything. This post is  about volume
controls vs "your" volume. I searched the achieves and didn't  see anything
about this specific subject. Anyway, this is just my opinion.  Volume controls
are crutches that limit our full tone/ power potential. Why dig  down to get
that big tone when all you have to do is turn a knob? If you  set the knob and
leave it alone...fine. My intension here is that I  want us all to be the best
we can be. Tone/ delivery is a big part of that.  Dependency on the knob won't
make ones tone any better, it'll just make weak  tone loud enough for
everyone to hear. This whole thing makes since to me, but I  am certainly open to any
other thoughts/ corrections. As a side note, most of  the moded mics I see on
ebay have v/c's hanging off of them somewhere. If I  am on track with the
above, these v/c's need not be on these mics unless asked  for, especially very
desirable, hard to find mics. Well, I hope this is a  productive subject. If
I've upset anyone, I apologize in advance.
Mike