RE: [Harp-L] Blues in Nurnburg

Greg,

I am from Munich but since 18 years I live in Berne, Switzerland, so my
knowledge is not 'local'. I know that Nurnberg always had an interesting
music scene. This here seems to be a reasonable pub/club
http://www.der-hirsch.de/.

However I will forward this message to our colleague in Munich, Didi Neumann
- editor of the German speaking 'Harmonica Player'. Maybe he can make any
recommendations.

Kind regards

Tom