Re: [Harp-L] Little Wing on Middle C All Stars CD

In a message dated 1/23/2007 8:09:47 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,  hqr@xxxxxxx
writes:

I just  listened to the sample at CDBaby-Yonnet sounded great! Maybe it was
the  show biz pressure that made him show off on the You Tube  clip-

Gary

Yall'zis got me wanting to try  this tune on harp. I do it in F sharp and
play guitar on it when I play out  sometimes, I even put in a guitar lead. It's
OK but so contrived that I'm  embarrassed 'cause I play the same lead every
time. I 'aint much for lead  on the guitar. I think I'll start with a B harp and
go from there. I keep  hearing Sanborn (I think) playing sax on it with
Clapton. Country boy Hendrix  cover with a harp lead...YEEE HAAAA thanx for the idea.
    Randy