Re: [Harp-L] Letter to Jason

That's exactly right.

Even after Jason and Larry publicly declared that they were in a state
of understanding, a third party persisted in stirring up the matter on
another forum that is unmoderated, lashing out at both Jason and all
who commented on the matter.

That third party has engaged in similar behavior in the past on harp-l
and has not been seen here in some time. That person had no involvement
in the matter between Jason and Larry, yet persisted in making
inflammatory and vicious statement directed at Jason. These statements
had no basis in fact, and some of them had the ring of hate speech.
Jason was understandably put off by this and decided to push off for
awhile.

Yes, it is too bad that a few will spoil things for the many.

Winslow