Re: [Harp-L] re: Lee Oskar of Marine Band

I have used Lee oscars for years. Including the natural minors,they hold up  . They can be retuned many times, for a cheap harp for back ups the johnson blues king at $2.50 a piece arent too bad to get through the end of a set if your main harp goes sour. so far ,the ones ive bought, have not needed that much work to use them ie retuning or gapping. but its always good to check. Its mostly a matter of taste what you prefer. try different brands till you find what you like.  .