[Harp-L] Is there a mike to amp tone degradation with the AKG wireless guitar bug

As opposed to a good cable. Using myself as an example I use a mike from ThunderHarpMikes and a Klotz cable. In both my research and to my ears the Klotz cable really clarifies the purity of the sound transmission. How much would I lose tonally? I have seen guys like Piazza and Hummel disconnect there cords for a wireless for that part of their performance that is theatrical leading me to believe they don't want to lose tone unless they are trying to leave the stage to galvanize the audience. Thanks