To: "richard smith" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2007 3:18 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Fred Yonnet`s kit

hi Richard,

It's nice to hear from you personally. Can you tell me if Fred used
your kit in 2003? He showed me Weltmeister harmonica with the built in
mic - well I saw only 3.5 mm mic input. In addition to that Fred held
something in his arms. I'm still puzzled it was exactly ,and he played
wireless. Can you give more details on both options you mentioned in you
previous email?

1. Guitar cable connection and
2. Wireless.

are both for acoustic playing?

Alex

"richard smith" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> 22.01.2007 16:11:15 >>>
Hi Guys,

Fred is using harps I have prepared for him. The instruments have mics
built
in and the rig can be either connected with a guitar cable or can be
wireless. It is a conversion I offer to virtually any make of harp.

Richard Smith (the English one)
www.harmonix-harmonica.co.uk