Re: [Harp-L] Re: Little Wing on harmonica

I didn't much care for it either and the crap he plays is one of the things I truly hate about the harmonica.  Fred is capable of so much more and IMO his version lacks depth and any kind of coherency. Fred is a decent player but the harmonica community needs people to take bigger steps to forward the instrument. While Fred is an awesome guy and I am truly happy that his meeting the right people, I felt embarassed as a harmonica player to listen to him blow through his aresenal of licks.  There was no music in that version.

David....quick throw me that suit!!