Re: [Harp-L] Re: embossing

Hi Ron,

Originally that was written as a reply to an offlist question about using brass, or copper tools to emboss plated reedplates, then I decided to post it to Harp L...I do use a brass tool for embossing ordinary plates (like I show in the video), but I almost might use any of the harder tools I mentioned in this post.

Rupert Oysler
www.harprepair.com