[Harp-L] another harpish little wing

i found another version of Little Wing that i'd missed on my first pass
through the jukebox.  it's from the 1993 ritz power jam, with warren haynes,
bernie worrell, and a bunch of others.  the harp on this one is by john popper.

http://snarkus.com/tunes/Misc/Little_Wing-Popper.mp3

i would note, too, that i've heard our own dennis gruenling play a very
tasty version of this song, though i have no recording to share.  you'll
just have to catch him live.

----
Garry Hodgson, Senior Software Geek, AT&T CSO

But I'm not giving in an inch to fear
'Cause I promised myself this year
I feel like I owe it...to someone.