[Harp-L] Re: JASON RICCI

Dear harp-lers,
I'm also an old kind of silent reader of harp-l and I really feel strange reading the comments on Jason in a questionable way, as I see it and as few as I could get to know Jason at SPAH last year he's just a great guy, open to explain, teach and share with us during the jams, and a big harmonica pasionate who's moving the harmonica technique to new horizos thanks to his efforts and dedication, that includes competing and participating on whatever harmonica show he can get into in order to try to make a living out of his great music, from my point of view MARS should be proud of having had him at his early days and is a big promotional fact, then there's is world championship, where del Junco and others have participated and won, so please we should better give credit than starting questioning.
a big hug from south america and Jason I think you don't need to explain,
Javier a.k.a. diabluz
http://www.harpingmidi.com

Dear Fellow Harpers:

I've been an on and off member of this group since the mid-90's. I rarely post my thoughts, but I do enjoy reading what everyone else is thinking. However, I feel I wanted to briefly express my thoughts on the recent Jason Ricci situation. [snip]