Re: [Harp-L] Cool AND Class

I agree. Jason is a very important part of our family. I've been playing for ever & I still learn so much from his posts. I'm very sad that he will no longer contribute to this list. He has always been helpful, interesting & his loyalty to the harmonica community has amazed me. I consider him a true friend & I trust that friendship will continue offlist. I understand & respect his decision & wish him well.
We'll miss you Jason

B Boggs wrote:
Jason Ricci gives meaning to the word cool and class.