Re: [Harp-L] Subject: YouTubes of Fredric Yonnet...Little Wing andNational Anthem

Fredric Yonnet is great. He showed up at a harmonica workshop in DC by Phil Wiggins a few months ago and did an off-the-cuff duet with Phil that sounded great. I wish I had brought a recorder that day.

Tom

WOW!!! YouTube of  Fredric Yonnet playing Little  Wing....with an intro by
Dave Chappelle....

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRNDIVJ4n0w_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRNDIVJ4n0w)

...and playing the National Anthem at a Wizards game:

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdYvpGT86OA&NR_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdYvpGT86OA&NR)