[Harp-L] Any fans of Canned Heat's "Blind Owl" Wilson?

Winslow wrote:
There has been considerable discussion onlist in the past  on the retuning
used for On the Road Again, with the consensus that 6 draw was  raised a
semitone.

Hmm, i've been on this list for many years, and don't remember this  fact.
Had i known that, I would have gotten out my harps and played along  when just
2 or 3 weeks ago, we on Harp-L were discussing a youtube video of Alan  doing
this very song.
Ron