[Harp-L] Richard Hunter's suggested Labtec AM-22 mic

Richard, i made a note to buy re the inexpensive Labtec AM-22 mic u've
mentioned many times on Harp-L.  I need to order something else from  ebay and want
to add this mic to my order, but from the descriptions i've been  reading, it
doesn't sound like the proper AM-22. This one is described is  called a
cassette mic.  I don't think it comes with an on/off switch, yet  at other websites
I've read that the AM22 has the switch.  Elsewhere i've  read of a full size
AM22 with switch, and it looks different.  The mic is  $4 but they want $10
for handling.
  Can i pls trouble u to look at the ebay url below and tell me  if this is
the mic I need?
_http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&from=R10&satitl
e=labtec+am-22+microphone&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=20
0&fpos=ZIP%2FPostal&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&saprclo=&saprchi_
(http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&from=R10&satitle=labtec+am-22+microphone&;
sacat=-1&catref=C6&sargn=-1&saslc=2&sadis=200&fpos=ZIP/Postal&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&sa
prclo=&saprchi) =
Many thanks for this and all of your valuable contributions to  Harp-L.
ron