[Harp-L] Sorry Jason that the Harp-l monster turned on you!!!

Hi Jason and harp-lers,

I wanted to first say that I do not completely understand and was not at this Contest? But

I?m sorry that harp-l?s monster turned on you! Harp-l has benefited from your generosity.  I have seen the harp-l turn in to that monster from Walter Pidgeon id in the role in Forbidden Planet. Most of it comes from the mob mentality. Inadvisability we are a people that want to do right.

I think I started to learn to play because I wanted to have a better social life in 1973. Early on, I found a companion and a road to spiritually and a commitment that has taught me more about life then If I would have taken the conventional route {Regular job}. I do not usually put my chin out on harp-l because of these kinds of moments.

Brother, in time you?ll will heal; I hope you will come back and that all you harp-lers learn to think before you attack your brother and sister harp players! I think we are such a diverse bunch of players. There is room for all of us, find you own paths and embrace your brother and sister?s triumphs,

Peace all Miguel Weissman