Re: [Harp-L] Any fans of Canned Heat's "Blind Owl" Wilson?

Usually jazmaan (David Fairweather would have replied about this; he's
a big Blind Owl fan.

There has been considerable discussion onlist in the past on the
retuning used for On the Road Again, with the consensus that 6 draw was
raised a semitone.

Have there been other instances of retuning on recordings by Al Wilson?

WInslow