[Harp-L] Hohner Namm News - 150th Anniversary

Hi Folks!

Just a short note from São Paulo, Brazil, where I am spending my vacations.

NAMM Show is there and we have some news for you. It is also Hohner's 150th
Anniversary, and these are just the first surprises we have prepared for
you.

If you visit

http://hohner.eu/index.php?1080

you will find some information and pictures of our *Anniversary
Line*harmonicas. The "
*Gold Edition*" and the "*Chrome Edition*" diatonic harmonicas sport a
sensational feature which surely will catch your eyes instantly:

  - the first ever *crystal glass harmonica bodies*, in clear and bronze
  coloration!

Both models will be limited, to 150 pieces the "Gold Edition" and 1857
pieces the "Chrome Edition". All harmonicas will be individually numbered.

Besides these two high class harmonicas we will also launch the 150th
Anniversary Standard Edition, with a solid clear plastic body to match.

I am also happy to annouce two further products to come along the year:

  - *The Hohner Highlander Mouthorgan* is a traditional tremolo
  harmonica specifically designed for the Scottish Highland Bagpipe music and
  other celtic and traditional folk styles. It sports the keys of D-Major and
  A-Mixolydian, a very handy combination. Our partner in this development is
  the great Scottish player Donald Black, who has been using this tuning on
  his Echo Harps 2x40 for years now.
  Check Donald's show at Celtic Connections festival in Glasgow, next
  Monday, the 22nd. Brendan Power will also be present, surely a treat for
  harmonica players in the UK.
  - A revised and improved version of our *Service Set*. With the right
  tools for tuning harmonicas, centering reeds, exchanging valves and much
  more. Improved nylon carry case and some sensible mods to the included
  tools. Updated and detailed instructions.

More info on these products to follow in a later moment.

Take care,
Fernando Bresslau