[Harp-L] Taking a break...

After the dust has supposedly settled here, yet more stabbing, slander, and
anger continues to take place in other forums...I will not relay all that
has been said suffice to say I can no longer take the amount of hatred
spewing through the key boards of so many... I'm writing to let you all know
and most of you do, how much I've enjoyed this list over the years, however
I know it is in my best interest now to no longer interact here or else
where with all of you, despite the knowledge, joy and fun I get from it.
Thank you to all of you for your support all these years and we'll talk at
the gigs,camps and conventions for now.
Sincerely
Jason Ricci