[Harp-L] Lessons in NYC

I am currently living in Queens NY and have been playing diatonic harp on and off for about 6 years now. I sit in with a few bands and I play at local open mics with whoever is there. I am looking to take my playing to a more (now here is a loaded word on this list) "Professional" level and am looking for a teacher in the Metro area. I consider myself an intermediate palyer with a good grasp on music theory as well as how the harp works.

If anyone has names of teachers or teachers themselves would like to contact me I would appreciate it very much. Thanks for your time.

Tim McCarthy

Laugh, share and connect with Windows Live Messenger http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/default.aspx?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline