Re: [Harp-L] Any fans of Canned Heat's "Blind Owl" Wilson?

Oh yes.  Wilson was a primary influence for me getting into the harp.  The
first time I ever heard a harmonica played other than first position like in
the Beatles early recordings.

Single-note playing with a purpose.  The harmonica changed for me that day
from a toy into a horn.

There is a kinda rolling vibrato he did that I still haven't figured out.
(stopped trying a long time ago)

Aside: Who played harp on the Jimi Hendrix song Belly Button Window?

PEACE
Scott
Believe in Magic!