Re: [Harp-L] Re: Being a pro

Hi

Personally i think the MARS people did pretty well calling somebody a
pro who makes half the money from music.
I think we generally agree, that Bob Dylan is probably not one of the
best harp players you heard so far, but undoubtly he´s a pro, he
lives from making music.
If you manage to make more than half your money from music (which is
already hard enough) you´re at least good enough to make quite a lot
of listeners pay for you entertaining them. IMO that is enough to
qualify you as pro, regardless how good your playing is actually. At
least it´s good enough for your audience, no?

--
Gruß,Frank