[Harp-L] bad news brown

Anyone heard -- or heard of -- this guy?

http://www.badnewsbrown.com/

There are a few sound samples on the "Media" page.

I just heard of him. I know no more than what's on the website. He's taking
the harp into hip hop, electro and lounge. He plays well, more about style
than virtuosity. He's doing his own thing here which I think is cool. A nice
extension of the domain of the instrument.

I'd like to hear what others think. He uses effects a fair bit. Maybe some
of the list members who know something about effects will have something to
say?

John
Montreal