Re: Subject: [Harp-L] RE: Mars contest/what constitutes a pro

On Jan 17, 2007, at 10:27 PM, EGS1217@xxxxxxx wrote:

....Thanks so much for the facts of the matter, Gus. I appreciate how the
truth always eventually comes out in the wash, especially when it was MY
teasing post about Jason being from outer space (the Mars reference) that seemed
to trigger the venom directed towards him.

Hey watch the Mars jokes, I used to live at P.O. box 777, 228 Crowe Av., Mars, Pa. 16046. All my Martian friends have their antennas fixed on you now.

ANYONE who knows Jason at all, knows he is one of the most scrupulous
people ever in his business dealings, as well as someone who always chooses to
"walk a mile" in the other person's shoes (no doubt a hard lesson learned from
his early days). The fact that he pays his band members a salary regardless
of whether they gig or not, whether HE is broke or not, speaks volumes about
his character to me.

To attack such a man's character, especially on a list where the members
thereon follow that man's career, is especially egregious, in my humble opinion.

Your setting the record straight is SO appreciated.

Elizabeth