[Harp-L] Re: SONNYTONE Reverb recommendation

A couple of years ago I bought from Gary a Danelectro Twin Twelve from the
mid 50's. (I am not worthy of one of his custom amps!)  He had  re-tubed(sp?)
it so it sounds great and looks cool.  He recommended the  Boss RV5, which I
got from him.  Now, anytime I play without it the amp  sounds completely dead.
This is also true for my small amp (Harpgear) and  a Bassman.  He said to put
the left knob at 9:00, the middle one at 12:00  and the right one at 9:00.
That's were I put 'em and that's where they  stay.   Sounds great to me.  I
don't understand why some feel the  reverb has to be inboard but I guess that's
what makes life interesting!

Dave Watson
Alexandria, Va