[Harp-L] Small harp amps A/B test: Marble Max vs. Harpgear2

Hi all.

After all this time just watching around and asking questions from time to time, I can finally put my two little cents on something. There was some talk recently about harp amps and these two came out on the list. Now, I have a Marble Max and a friend of mine has a Harpgear2, so we ended up performing an A/B test with them. I've posted the full result at my blog, in http://blog.myspace.com/davidgarciabluesharp. Sorry if it's a little bit long...Anyway, you're welcome to visit it and give any feedback you consider appropriate, both on the text and on the sound test with the Marble Max, and make it either here, there or offlist. You'll see the text first in Spanish. Just scroll down for a bit and you'll find it in English. Sorry about the rest of the entries of the blog, they're only in Spanish (it was too much work, and you already know about mics anyway...;))

Best regards to everyone,

David

P.S.: Thanks to all of you who answered some time ago about the reed screws. Couldn't thank you at the time...