Re: [Harp-L] Tina, Norton, gratitude, etc....

His name is DX-7 ,-) it's a synth harp!
rob p

> On a completely different subject, does anyone know who plays harp on Tina
Turner's "what's love got to do with it?"  I did a search on the archives,
but nothing came up.

> Also - does anyone have tab for the runaway solo on chromatic?  I have a
chrometta12, would that work?.  Yes, I know it would enrich me to figure it
out myself, but if it's already been done...   As to doing it with the four
diatonics, I don't feel like buying keys I'll never use otherwise.  Thanks
again.