[Harp-L] re: Harmonica in world cultures - some recorded examples

All praise to Winslow for this post. I have to look further and figure out the downloading, but these will be bought by me shortly. Amazing stuff, all around--one of the Lesotho pieces sounds very similar to certain aspects of zydeco music. I wonder if there's more lurking at Smithsonian/Folkways besides the stuff I'm somewhat familiar with already.--will have to find out sooner rather than later.

 ()()    JR "Bulldogge" Ross
()  ()   & Snuffy, too:)
`----'