[Harp-L] shameless plug

Hi
  As a longtime harp-l lurker and part-time contributor, I hope you`ll indulge me a one off shameless plug for my music:
  My band "CG & The Hammer" have just released our second CD, "Blues Heaven", containing all original songs by the band. I am pretty proud of it and invite you all to check it out at
  http://cdbaby.com/cd/cgthehammer2
  HARP CONTENT: 3 songs in 2nd position, 2 in 3rd position, one in 1st position and 2 on a D chromatic!

  Thanks
  Dov Hammer
  www.dovhammer.com
  www.cgandthehammer.com